Boundaries & Residency (Frontenac Minor Hockey)

PrintBoundaries & Residency
FMHA Boundary and Requirements

If you are interested or have registered a player for a Frontenac Minor Hockey Rep or AE (Select) team, the OMHA rules for "Residential Boundaries" will apply to you. The OMHA directive for all hockey centres that have Rep and/or AE teams requires that all players on those teams live within the defined "Residential Boundaries" of the Hockey Centre they represent.

FMHA Rep & AE hockey teams play in the Eastern Ontario Minor Hockey League.

View or Click on the link below for a map of the of the local boundaries for FMHA.

Should you require further information please contact or OMHA representative Jamie Seale [email protected] 

If you have recently moved within Frontenac boundaries from another centre, you will need to fill out the OMHA RESIDENTIAL FORM. Please complete the RESIDENTIAL FORM and send to [email protected] (there may also be other required documentation and our registration team will work with you to complete)

For players that do not reside within our boundaries but would like to play for the Frontenac Flyers - the OMHA "Residential Boundaries" and "Right-Of- Choice" regulations may apply to you. You may be required to complete a detailed application (Residential Questionnaire form, Player Transfer form, etc.) as part of the registration process.

Permission to Skate Request

Please contact FMHA Registration via email [email protected] or our OMHA Rep [email protected] for more information

Please reference the OMHA website and review the OMHA Manual of Operations , specifically all of Regulation 3 dealing with player eligibility for more details.